Saturday, August 27, 2005

No Gnomes today.

For some reason I wasn't as gung ho about obtaining a gnome today a I was last night. However, I know that I will get one eventually. Today I found myself rather depressed and not wanting to leave the house. I did take the dog out for a nice long walk through the woods which I giggled to myself that I was gnome hunting in the German forests. But I came home and that is where I stayed.

I didn't make any yummy Greek salad but had a mediocre plate of sloppy Joe's and read my book most of the day. I am currently reading http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0060531177/103-7080837-3336666?v=glance The Rescue Artist. It is a pretty good book about art thieves and the detectives that find the art treasures. It is perfect reading for me right now considering I like art and I hope to go and see some of these paintings they talk about in the book. It is entertaining and educational for me; so that is a plus.

Jake is still gone but I got a call from him saying he'd be home Saturday afternoon.
My camera should be here soon because my daughter says that she mailed it a few days ago. I can't wait to start taking some pictures and posting them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home