Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Smart Boy there in the middle


Doesn't he look so smart here???


Reminds me of a story....one time when Brandon was beginning YET another school...it was the first day of school and he had 'new kid jitters'. LOL. He was laughing and joking around the house and saying "Mom, do I have bad breath today? I don't want the kids nick naming me 'Breath Boy' " and then he did a little circle dance thing and joked that the kids would all hold hands skipping around him singing "Breath Boy, Breath boy". I remember Jake and Stephanie and I all thought that was pretty funny when Brandon did that. So anyway, on Brandon's very last day of high school as we were on our way to drop him off I got some gum and handed him some and said "here ya go....breath boy'. Brandon laughed, of course.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks very smart here! And handsome!

13 June, 2007 21:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smart as a whip. I always knew he would make it. And as always, sweet as he could be.

14 June, 2007 01:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephanie says: "Congrats Breath Boy!"

19 June, 2007 23:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Aunt Ivy Says YEA!!!!! and good work!

29 June, 2007 05:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home