Sunday, June 24, 2007

Yard Campin'


We put up the tent in our yard this morning. I haven't decided if we are going to sleep in it or not tonight, especially since I have to work in the morning. But I know those birds will wake me up early. We don't have any stakes for this particular tent which is more like a 'playtent' (this isn't our 'cabella's tent that we bought in KC, honey- this is that one we got at a yard sale for 20 bucks). Anyway, I have it sorta wedged in between 3 trees for the shade and so even if the wind blows it's not going anywhere. I thought that just Ann-Marie and I could put it up but getting those fiberglass poles bent into a big dome with her just wasn't going to work so we had to wake Brandon up to help us. In the background you can see the corn fields that surround our fenced yard.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like she's a natural born camper to me!

04 August, 2007 20:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home