Monday, October 22, 2007

Pidgeons in Saint Marco Piazza, Venice


Here you can pay money for food for the pidgeons. I don't know how much money I spent here that day on feeding those pidgeons. However, it sure does occupy the little ones.
A few days after this photo was taken my two Aunts Della and Ivy and Uncle Jim came to Venice and so Ann-Marie and I went back to Venice to meet up with them. We had dinner and then made our way by vaporetto (water bus) to the island off of Venice island called Murano.
There was some really fabulous glass art there.
It was so good to see family and just to see big smiling friendly faces really hit the spot, you could say. I only wish we had more time to spend than one evening. (Thank you Aunt Ivy and Uncle Jim; Thank you Aunt Della!!!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home