Sunday, December 02, 2007

Jake and Stephanie and Brandon...

This pic was just taken 5 minutes ago; just before she went up to bed.

Since you guys are not here to help decorate the tree and go down memory lane with me....I'll bring memories of Christmas Past TO YOU through my blog. Yesterday we put our tree together...I could barely carry it in the house! I guess I got spoiled having strong men around the house to do those things and I didn't even know it was that heavy!

Today we put the lights up. Jake, if you were here we'd have double the lights on it, I am sure of that. Some of the sets were broken (you know how that goes) but I didn't replace them this year...I just let the back of the tree go without! The lights are red and green alternating and I've got the dial set 'slow'. I hope you guys enjoy putting up the tree via cyber space with me. In my heart you are all with us....so...put on the Christmas music and get your cocoa ready. And anyone else that is happening to read this...please jump on in with the comments if you like....we're all family and after all, Christmas times-a-comin'!
oh yeah, and notice the star? It's just propped there. As soon as Ann-Marie got it out of the box she said, "Oh, no...how are we going to put this on?" We laughed. She got up on my shoulders and tried to put it on the top but she got to giggling so hard and got scared to move once up there. So I just kind of propped it near the top. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home